Thursday, January 26, 2012

Special Delivery


The other day I received a package from Austin Homebrew Supply.  Whatever could be in there?


Why, it's 26 ounces of pellet hops, of course!  Last week I jumped on a deal put up on Homebrew Finds for an 18-ounce hop variety pack from AHB; most of the hops will fill out my bittering needs for the next several months, though I may have to make some sort of "mixed bag" pale or IPA with them as well.  If you're interested, it looks like the sale is still going on as of my writing this.  While I was at it, I added a half pound of Kent Goldings pellets to the order for a Burton ale I'm planning.



My tiny hop freezer is nearly bursting at the seams!  Looking forward to having an opportunity to do some brewing and put them to use.  Not this weekend, but perhaps the following one.  This winter has found me missing hoppy homebrews; I see a remedy for that in the near future.

- Br. Abelard

No comments:

Post a Comment